Meng Fanrui: "Infinite Distances, Countless People and I, All Related Together”

At the beginning of 2021, news reports about the severe logging of over 10000 acres of protective forests in Dunhuang attracted attention from all parties. I noticed that various social forces were actively respond to this event. Among them, the environmental public interest lawsuit filed by China Biodiversity Conservation and Green Development Foundation (CBCGDF) is the most eye-catching. It turned out that as early as two years ago, volunteers from CBCGDF had already reported the relevant situation.

In order to further understand the operation of environmental civil public interest litigation, during the summer vacation of that year, I submitted my CV to CBCGDF and luckily become an intern in the legal department. Although the two-month internship period was short, it also brought me a lot of benefits. Although I am only an intern, I have been able to participate in legislative discussions on relevant legal drafts, and put forward my own opinions and suggestions.

 

After the internship, I remained deeply focused on environmental law. After graduation, I joined the consulting lawyer team of the CBCGDF, embarking on a new journey of dedicating myself to the cause of environmental civil and public interest litigation.

 

Original Link: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/1kkJoMmHRAHj3KEE-cT6pw

Translator: Richard

Editor: Richard

Checked by Sara

Contact: v10@cbcgdf.org; +8617319454776

Contribution

Do you know? CBCGDF is a non-profit organization. We rely on crowd-funding and donations. You have the opportunity to help us to advance biodiversity conservation. Donate TODAY to power up the movement to make it a better world for all life.

https://www.paypal.me/CBCGDFChina

http://www.cbcgdf.org/English/ConfirmDonaTion/0.html

 

BAG】

1.Webpage:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=2EYYJJZ8CGPLE

 

2. via paypal

Donation(501C3)Paypal: intl@wbag.org 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridging Borders for Wildlife: John E. Scanlon AO Recognized with China's Highest Honor - Chinese Government Friendship Award

CBCGDF's Efforts in Empowering Youth in Land Restoration and Combating Desertification

Dr. FANG Jun, Secretary General of CBCGDF One Health Working Committee Leads the Construction of ESG System for the Medical Device Industry